24 Jan Establishing a company in the Jebel Ali Free Zone
Establishing a company in the free zone Jebel Ali is one of the most important opportunities for foreign investors because of what the government offers in terms of grants and provision of commercial and administrative buildings and free business centers available for rent, which are suitable for different sizes of businesses and provide solutions to the problems of investors. In this article, we will provide you with what you want to know about the advantages of establishing a company in the Jebel Ali Free Zone.
مميزات تأسيس شركة في المنطقة الحرة بجبل على
Jebel Ali is one of the most golden areas for investment, as the government provides many advantages to help emerging companies establish a company in the Jebel Ali Free Zone. The step of knowing the costs necessary to establish the company is one of the most important steps for developing a business plan, and we can help you in financing your project through one of the investors we deal with :
- Jebel Ali is 30 km away from Dubai and is considered one of the most important and largest ports in the world.
- It contains the most important factories for the manufacture of aluminum and there is a five-star hotel, the “Jebel Ali” hotel.
- The largest free zone in the Arabian Gulf without the need for an Emirati partner.
- Full tax exemption on company and income.
خطوات تأسيس شركة في المنطقة الحرة بجبل على
Jebel Ali is the first investment zone in the Emirates, and there are a set of steps necessary to establish a company in the Jebel Ali Free Zone, which are as follows:
- Determine the nature of the activity you desire, whether commercial, industrial or professional, in order to facilitate all procedures and identify the related parties and legal forms.
- Determine the legal form of the company to be established (company, partnership, Limited liability, public contribution, private contribution, civil works).
- Registering the trade name, which distinguishes one company from another and is related to the company’s activity.
- Obtaining the initial approval for the company’s economic activity in order to obtain the approval of the competent authorities.
- Preparing the Memorandum of Association in agreement with the competent authorities, and choosing a workplace that conforms to the conditions and has all the necessary licenses.
- Obtaining the approval of the authorities concerned with the activity of the establishment, such as the Ministry of Justice, Economy, Interior, and the Ministry of Civil Defense.
- Obtaining the activity license for which the company is to be established, after attaching the required documents and paying the commercial license fees.
To establish a company in the Jebel Free Zone, keep in touch with our team, and one of the experts in our company will contact you and facilitate all necessary procedures and papers.